Friday, October 23, 2009

Noelle's Thankful Thursday (from Frugal Creativity) - on a Friday! LOL

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

You list 5 things you are thankful for:
1. God - without Him I would be hopeless. I am in love with our Creator and his glorious Grace and forgiveness. He is always here for me.
2. My husband - an AMAZING man, provider, lover of life and our Lord, he is funny, smart and just a joy to be around. I am so in love with him!
3. My son - he makes my hour, my day, my week! Seeing that smile every morning is something I will never take for granted. This love is unexplainable!
4. My friends and family. They are always here for me no matter what and o how I appreciate them. My mother and father mean the world to me.
5. My health - I have been very blessed to never have any really bad illness or injury.

No comments: