Welcome to the October almost Halloweenth version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color Blood red and the number 31.
1. So Halloween is this weekend, if you haven't heard. Are you gonna open your doors up or not? We will if we're home, but probably won't be home. Taking Ry ToT'ing around our neighborhood and then to Grandparents house to see them and Dad and maybe Uncle and Aunt's house and then to Harvest Festival with friends at our church. Should be fun!
2. You better open 'em cuz I'm coming... what are you putting in my treat bag?
Reece's and Kit-Kats (what's left of them any way!)
3. Since October is the bestest month for television (well for cable & dish subscribers it is) and there is a horror movie on at any given time of the day - are you sick of them yet?
Haven't watched any of them, soooo not sick of them!
4. Which one of those movies can you watch over & over again?
So I Married an Axe Murderer! :) Spooky huh?! Used to love horror movies, but have changed my ways and don't really want to watch them anymore.
5. Tell us about a Halloween scare you've had....
6. Did you watch the old Casper cartoons when you were a youngin? Well, back then they weren't old I suppose, but I'm sure you still understand my question.
Never seen, don't think so any way.
7. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover?
Nope, but I have looked.
8. Haunted Houses... you know, the kinds you pay to get in and they chase you with chainsaws and severed heads.... do you like 'em?
Used to, but don't agree with them anymore.........and they would scare the pants off of me now! I am a BIG chicken.
9. Do you use cute cartoon type wrapping paper for Christmas presents or the not cutesy paper? Or are you one of those gift card and/or gift bag people?
Yes, all of the above. :)
10. How long do boiled eggs need to stay in the boiling water before they become hard boiled eggs?
I used to know and do it all the time, but now we have an egg cooker so it does it for me!
11. Jason is coming in through your front door... Freddy is coming through your back door... zombies are at every window of the house and Norman Bates is calling to invite you to dinner... what do you do?Roll over and play dead. :)
12. Did you know that the scariest part of Halloween is giving all of your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups away?
Not if you eat them all first and then don't have any left to give away!
13a. If you were to play a part of a haunted house (not the ghosts in the attic kind), what would you want to be?
I just wouldn't do this.
13b. Have you ever played a part in a haunted house?Didn't I already answer this question?
14. If Thursday Thunks had a Halloween party, what do you think Kimber & Berleen would come dressed as?
15. Do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving?
My hubby does. We have taken on the tradition of doing T-Day at our house. This will be the 3rd year.
16. Have you ever read a book that scared the pants off of you?
17. Whats the predicted high temperature for today?
Probably in the 90s, I suspect.
18. Have you ever howled at the moon? That would be interesting, but no.
19.You are in an alley and a werewolf and a vampire are coming at you - one of them has to win. Which one do you want to bite you? The werewolf, so then I could say "Yes indeed, I HAVE howled at the moon".