Saturday, August 11, 2012

Blueberry Farm


Today we decided to go to a u-pick blueberry farm down the road from us in Norris.  We were able to pick about a pint's worth of blueberries and they are so good!  The day has been beautiful with a high of 84, which is cool compared to the middle to high 90s that we were getting.  Ryan enjoyed the day.  Hunter was pretty fussy so I hung back with him after picking some blueberries and shooting some photos.  It was just so gorgeous there and peaceful and the air even smelled crisp and fresh.  It's almost like a little preview to how fall will be.  I was trying out my macro setting, but most pictures were deleted.  I have a really hard time steadying my hands!  Practice makes progress I suppose. 

2 comments:

Liz Hampton-Derivan Studio said...

Beautiful blueberry photo. Like Ryan too:)

HB said...

Thanks mama