Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Grandma, World's Fair Park, Sean's Birthday

I had gotten some random pictures of my Grandma together for a DVD of her life that my family made that I thought I would share.  The second set of pictures are from World's Fair Park in Knoxville with Grammy and my family.  The last set is from Sean's birthday yesterday.  :)

Ry's first birthday



Hunter's baby shower


Hunter's birth


Hailey's first smile for her great grams

Hunter's first birthday


Ry's 3rd birthday


Visiting my cousin's twins in the hospital in Orlando












I didn't get to make my beautiful husband a cake this year because Hailey and I flew back in from FL yesterday (on his birthday), but this cake was tasty.








Sean said I needed to take a picture of my cake cutting abilities

2 comments:

Mrs. R said...

so sorry to hear about your grandma :(

But your cake cutting abilities are FANTASTIC!!

HB said...

Thank you, Becca, and yes, yes they are!