Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day 2014

We celebrated Sean yesterday.  It was his day to do whatever he wanted and we usually do that and I am always a bit surprised at the things he chooses.  He is very creative and we end up having such a joyous time.  This year he picked to go up to Sevierville to the huge knife store and then to lunch and the The Lodge cast iron store.  We ended the day with brats on the grill and Madagascar.  :)  We were excited that Grammy got to be here with us, as well.  Today, I'm at home with Miss Bug because I've been sick, but the rest of the family is at church.  Look forward to seeing them soon.  Oh, I also gave Sean a Willowtree - father/daughter figurine.  :)

Happy Father's Day to my very special dad, as well!!!  I'm looking forward to seeing him, even if for sad circumstances.  HFD to Granpop and Grandpa Mike, too!!!!
Hailey and Granpop

Decorating for Father's Day



Grill time!

But Bug time first!!!

No comments: