Saturday, June 21, 2014

Me and Hailey in FL

Hailey and I flew down to Fl yesterday, leaving behind the rest of my family, including Grammy and Granpop.  

We went to the funeral this morning and I think I feel more sad now than I did before.  Everything went well.  I just miss her.  She was such a huge part of all of our lives and loved her family so much and kept us all together.  It's just not the same without her.  I feel a little depressed.  

I'm also dealing with a sinus infection, after a trip to the doctor on Wednesday and I missed two days of work.  Little man Andrew is on another round of antibiotics for another ear infection.  

Missing my family, but thankful they enjoyed their day at Dollywood.  I'm just sitting here while Hailey naps and Dad is mowing the lawn and I just don't know what to do with myself, which is not normal for me.  Usually the boys keep me busy!!!!  

I don't want too many things to change.  I hope the rest of our family makes an effort to stick together and spend time together.  I know Grandma was the glue that kept us altogether so I hope we don't fall apart now.  That's all I have ever known.  Our so close, eat at Capogna's once a week kind of family. 

Next post, I will try to be more up-ity and maybe post some pictures......

2 comments:

Liz Hampton-Derivan Studio said...

Poor Andrew. Hope he's better soon. Love to all. Gagu

HB said...

Thank you! Love you!~