Monday, September 28, 2009

Spray Park


Ry and I met Angele and one of her kids, Jolie, at the Dunedin spray park.  It's a new place that just opened this past sunmer and it's FREE!  I had never been before.  It was a lot of fun.  Ryan chilled in his stroller at first and then took a little nap, but I woke him a little later and walked him around in the water and let him touch, see, put his toes in, etc.  Mommy got wet, too!  I had brought our suits, but never put them on.  I probably will next time.  Me and Angele had good mama/girl time, too.  I drove home the long way on Alt 19; it's the scenic route.  The road hugs the ocean the whole way and there are gorgeous homes, the sun was shining, the palm trees, aaahhhhh, just nice!  :)  I feel so blessed.  So any way, fed the baby, feeding the mommy now (PB and banana and honey, yum!) and going to downtown Safety Harbor to pick up/drop off Humane Society donation boxes.  It's nice because it is very pretty down there, too, and I just stroll the munchkin and we get a good walk in and I'm helping HSP.  :)  Then to drop off Dad's shoes at the shoe repair place.  It's been a great day.  Better than yesterday!  Adrienne met us at church, which was nice, but then we came home to watch the Bucs in HD (yay!), but they looked absolutely horrible.  Then to Bufffalo Wild Wings to catch the 2nd half of the Bears game and get some grub.  It was packed and noisy, but Ry did awesome! I think that's it.  Saturday was a two tripper day to Target and I got frames for some of our preggo photos, the pastel and some other misc stuff......and pumpkin spice frapps from Starbuck's.  Delish! 

No comments: