Sunday, July 20, 2008

This N That

I worked my first Saturday, which I believe went pretty well! I was manning the front all by myself. They said they didn't even notice the front, which is a good thing because that means I was taking care of it. It was really busy! I didn't even have time to use the restroom for like 2 hours and then it took another two hours to venture to the kitchen, get a snack and eat it while working! I like Saturdays though, they really aren't bad. I finally closed the drawer right, too! I still have a ton to learn, but yay!

Faye had the tubes removed and she has been moved to a room and out of CCU. I am hoping to go visit her today.

Sean's parents arrived yesterday. They are staying in downtown Dunedin. We both had to work yesterday and they arrived in the morning so they were pretty much on their own for the day. They came over and saw the house and we hung out here. Then we went and showed them the town house. It looks so different since before we left for Arizona! We have walls now and windows, doors, more fixtures, the back deck is almost done, there is paint inside and out. We are really excited. After that we met up with my dad and grandparents at Capogna's.

No comments: