Monday, February 9, 2009

I think this helped

I'm sure I have complained about this very often on here, probably every Monday, but my Mondays are so rough. I guess cuz the weekend is over. I don't want to go to work. I don't go in until 10, but stay til about 7:30 or so, so it's a long day. I love my job, just not Mondays, and I am thankful to have a job. I miss my husband EXTRA much on Mondays. I ususally cry when he leaves (did that already). I always have a yucky feeling. How do I get over it? Yikes!

Any way, enough of wallowing in my Mondays. It looks to be a goregous day out and I need to appreciate all that we have, be glad to be alive. :O)

So, our weekend. Saturday we both worked. I suprised Sean afterwards and took him to his favorite Philly cheesesteak place. They hail from Philly and their sandwichs are supposed to be authentic. We wouldn't know the difference since we have never been to Philly and had one, but either way they are delicious. We came home and finally looked through nearly 600 prego photos and picked out our top 50 and sent them to mama for photoshopping. Thanks mama! We are really excited and happy with the ones we got! YAY!

Yesterday, Bible study, church and then Jackson, Joy and Joel (the little one - I think maybe 7 weeks now) came over. We discussed everything related to me caring for Joel on Thursdays. I start next Thursday. I am really excited and I think we are going to have a lot of fun. I am also happy we can help them out. YAY! I don't want to say it will be good practice, because I am not "practicing" on their child, but it will be a good way of finding out kinda what it will be like when our baby comees. It also helps us cuz it's an extra bit of money. :O)

We started our 13 week financial class at church. It's from 5-7 on Sundays. 13 weeks is cutting it very close to expected due date - the weekend before, not that I will go into labor on our due date! The 1st class went really well and I think we are going to learn a ton and we get to see our friends and it should really help with our finances and I am excited to make the necessary changes.

Finally, we went to Red Lobster with the family for my cousin's birthday. We were late because of our class, but we still really enjoyed our time with everyone.

OK, cheer up! it's just Monday (that was note to self!)

No comments: