Sunday, February 1, 2009

Work Schedules

AAAAHHHHHH! We have more wonderful news. Sean found out yesterday from his boss that he got the a-OK to work from home, soooo that means that I don't think we will need childcare for our little one. That is going to be so awesome - for us, for baby and for our finances.

This will be the plan.

Mondays and Wednesdays - I will work from 7-7. Sean will take care of baby on Mondays and Wednesdays working from home.

I will be off Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

Saturdays - I will work every other Saturday while Sean takes care of baby and vice versa, Sean will work the other Saturdays that I am not working and I will have baby.

Sunday we are both off of course.

WOW, how exciting.

I haven't gotten the final OK at work yet, but I have talked to Carly (office manager) and she seemed fine with it.

I will still get the required 30 hours to keep my health insurance and I will still get the required 20 hours to stay in the vet tech program on-line for school.

Yippie!

I love God!

No comments: