Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Schedule - having an actual quitting time!

Everything went well with the glucose screening test. Well, i don't have the results yet, but it wasn't that bad. besides getting lost and going over the Belleair Cswy. The wait was long and i was an hour late for work, but ohs wells. the orange concoction was not bad at all. i just don't like slamming things so that part made me a little nauseous and indigestion - like. I will get the results tomorrow at our OB appointment. Please pray for me!

Well, we think we felt hiccups for the first time last night. We are either feeloing hiccups, heartbeat or either or both. Baby is so active. We love it!

My work schedule changed and i am loving it. Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays i will now go in at 8 every morning and Fridays at 9. Still have Thursday off. The great thing about it is now I have a set time when i can leave since i am going in earlier now. I can leave at 5:30 everyday, which is so much better than not leaving until 8:30 p.m. some nights. it will be awesome to know the time and have some more evening time at home with the hubby. And now my Saturdays are scheduled with Sean's, so the ones he works (every other) now I work and then the other 2 we have poff together. God has blessed us! it will be a wonderful new schedule until it changes again when baby comes.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: