Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl

Super Bowl was fun. We were supposed to have a big party here, but decided not to about a week or two ago. It was just too much for me. I was getting too stressed out. I didn't feel I had enough time to plan for it nor did I want to spend that much money. Well, I am so glad we decided not to. We had 2 friends over only and it was a lot of fun. We cooked brats on the grill. It was nice to be more relaxed. I was still sleepy most of the time so I would have never made it, had a ton of people come. They stayed until half time. They brought us over a huge cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Delicious! Any way, good times. I didn't make it to end of the Super Bowl. Fell asleep the beginning of the 3rd quarter. I know Chrissy is super happy today!

No comments: