Monday, September 29, 2008

Hailey Elizabeth Brewner

We tried to go to Lenny's who supposedly has the best breakfast in Clearwater and apparently they do b/c the wait was forever and there was no place to park. So instead we went to Perkins. It was good too and I got a yummy omelette and a big glass of milk. I wanted to order eggs benedict, but I am not sure I am allowed to eat eggs over easy. Then we went to church. I think our pastor and his wife Faithlynn told everyone the news. They are silly! We came home and did stuff around the house, homework and watched the Bucs win! We also picked our girl's name. Drum roll please................. Hailey Elizabeth. Elizabeth is my mom's middle name. But the meaning does not stop there. We didn't know this, but Hailey Mills was my mom's favorite actress when she was little and my parents actually thought about naming me Hailey, so pretty cool! Now we have to pick our boy's name. We went to a meet and greet for a pet sitting job that we start on Friday and do for a week, going to their house 2 to 3 times a day. They have a golden and a wiener dog. The man is a retired Marine. A little extra money for us. And it should be fun. We went shopping at Sam's Club and got a LOT of stuff. Then Robin came by and dropped her dog Sporty off to stay the night because I am taking him in to work today to get neutered. Fun for him. Now, it's Monday morning and I am feeling especially nauseous today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! It just fits perfectly :)

Becca said...

The name is really cute, it's so nice to have names picked out. Once we finally got the boy name picked i got so relieved. :)So have you been lucky enough to only be nauseous 'feeling' or do you get to hug the toilet gods everyday too? LOL

HB said...

Morgan: Thanks babe! We love it too!

Becca: I know, we were really excited to get the baby girl's name. I am getting impatient about getting a boy's named picked. Well, at least you already have a boy's name picked for future pregnancies! ;) Yes, lucky enough to feel nauseous, but no throw up. If that's lucky! No, I know it is.