Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ode to the Green Couch

Some thoughts:
1. My mom and Mike are fine and the fire is out, thank goodness.
2. Dad and I made up. Apparently, it is never good to tell your father "Don't get smart with me", no matter how old you are.
3. Grandmother - well, I will just leave it at that. Ya can't win them all.
4. Looking at the house went pretty well, I think.
5. We are saying goodbye to the God awful 1965 Brady Bunch green flowered couch! YAY! And the used to be white, but now yellow tinged from cigarette and cigar smoke love seats and chairs. Thank you Salvation Army! I don't know if they will even want them! HA!
6. No more storage unit!
7. Cali King. That is all I have to say about that.
8. Easter shopping today.
9. Comforting Allie, who is already in a state of depression b/c she does not have her couches, love seats and chairs. Yes, BTW, they were all hers. That is how nasty they were. Appropriate furniture for things with 4 legs, but definitely not 2. Now that I think about it, they would probably be more useful in my micro lab class. Many, many things most have been growing on that wretched stuff! I am surprised they didn't get up and walk away on their own. OK, enough of that.
10. Putting in our offer on the house.
11. On the lookout for new ways to make income.
12. Need to pay off our cars.
13. Bridesmaid in Jan's wedding.
14. 10 years high school reunion - ah! HHHMM, I didn't even graduate.
15. Going to start planning our next vacay soon.
16. Gotta start lab project. Fun. :O(
17. Gotta sell neighbor's car, we profit.
18. Gotta get in the shower now.

No comments: