Monday, January 26, 2009

Belly Time

We ended up doing our prego photos yesterday and had a lot of fun. Sandra did so much for us. She brought over all her hair and makeup stuff and got me looking pretty. She brought me over a ton of clothes to wear and she even gave me 2 shirts that are so cute and maternity, which helps. We even did belly painting! It was fun. OMG, we took almost 600 pics! Now, we would really like to photoshop some and get rid of the ones we don't wanna keep. So, I will post some, but it will be a while probably. Any way, did I mention how much fun we had!? And she did it all for free. She also wants to do it again in a couple of months or so. Whatta doll!

We found a cute little children's consignment shop right down the road from us that I am sure we will be frequenting.

I realized too that I have not updated baby progress. I am 24 weeks, so about 5 1/2 months. It seems to be going fast and slow all at the same time.

Welp, blah, its Monday. My 3 day weekend is over. And as always I miss my hubby extra much on Monday. I get so used to being together 24/7 on the weekend, that it stinks come Monday.

No comments: