Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday, really???!!!

I am going to try not to make this post as long as my other ones because I would like to eat breakfast and take a nap before I go to work today.

The rest of our New Year's was good. Got all of our decorations put away and took the tree down. We had our traditional New Year's dinner. Well, Sean had never heard of this before me. It is definitely a Southern thing. It was good - ham, black-eyed peas, cornbread and collard greens. Yum! We had it again on Friday. Double yum! Friday after work we really did nothing. Watched some Smallville. It was nice to relax. Sean had to work on Saturday. I was busy around the house, went and visited him at work, volutneered with the cats and then met him back here. My cousin and her hubby were supposed to come see the house and the belly, but never made it. Sean and I took care of pet sitting duties and then went to dinner at Carrabba's. We had a gift card. We were enjoying ourselves, but got into a "heated discussion" regarding tithing. We want to start giving the 10%, but we got very stressed about it the day before we were to start it. So, we are going to talk to our Pastor about it. Him and his wife are coming over for fondue night at our house on Thursday to see our place and discuss our concerns. We are looking forward to it.

Yesterday was B-U-S-Y! We went to bible study and then we were supposed to fill in, in the nursery, but it ended up that we were able to go into service. Sean also talked to a group of kids about why he chose to be baptized as an adult. We went to Babies R Us and registered. Let me tell you, long time we were there!!!!!!!! It was fun, but tiring. We were there for about 3 hours! Then to Target to do an exchange, PetSmart to use a gift card, but finding out there is no money on it. Allie got it for Christmas from my sis-in-law's cat. I guess Ranger played a mean Christmas prank on our poor Allie. Only kidding. We need to call Hillary and see what happened. Then we tried to get dinner, but failed the first two places because they were closed and ended up at Subway. Last stop was Publix.

OH! Sean was able to feel lots of kicks on Saturday night and some strong ones at that! I am feeling a lot more movement and it is getting stronger. A few kicks lately have sorta knocked me back!

I still typed a long post. I'm hungry.

No comments: