Thursday, January 1, 2009

HNY!

Happy New year! Hope it was safe and fun! We went to my coworker's house - Carly. Her and her husband live up in Holiday. A little bit of a hike. Sean and I were both DD's (of course I was!) so we drove Leigh Ann and Josh up there. It was fun. I made it until 11, but then had to leave. So tired! We got home by 11:30, watched the ball drop and then I crashed. We slept in until almost 8:30! That is rare. We are never sleeping when it is light outside! Good way to start 2009.

Sean finished building the crib and changing table yesterday! It looks so good. We still have a lot to do, but it is really starting to come together more. It looks like a nursery and not a guest bedroom.

I am excited for 2009. Of course the biggest thing is the baby coming. But I am also excited to have a happy year with family and friends. To grow more spiritually with God. To do well in school and at work. To get our house all ready and organized for baby. To attend Sunday school and more classes at church and fellowship with others. To pray more, read the Bible more. Think positively. Be a better wife, friend and family member. Be a good parent and show our child never- ending love. To save money. Yah, I could go on and on. I never really stick to one resolution. I am an overachiever. I love the start of a new year, a new beginning, a chance to change the bad and improve the good. A new leaf. A new chapter in our very blessed exsistence.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: