Sunday, August 3, 2008

10 years!

We've had a great weekend. Yesterday we slept in, like 9 hours of sleep. Yum! Did some stuff around the house, washed my car inside and out, Sean got a haircut, went to the grocery store. Spent time with the el gatos at the Humane Society. Went by Staples b/c we had like 30 free dollars so we stocked up on stuff. We also got We Are Marshall. It is one of the movies Staples sells that after it has been watched (it will play for 2 days after opened), then it erases the movie and the DVD is thrown away. We came home and got ready for the reunion. I got to wear the dress that Sean gave me for Christmas back in December. Loved it! We went to my coworkers welcome home party. It was a lot of fun. Then we went to my 10 year reunion at Blur in downtown Dunedin. It was also fun and good to see people I haven't seen in a while. Of course great to see Tiff. She is down from New York for like 10 days with her boyfriend Ryan. Hopefully we will get to spend a lot of time together this visit.

Today was church. Then we went by the town home and got a key from the office. We have cabinets and counter tops in bathrooms and kitchen, a doorbell, smoke detectors and can lights throughout the house, shelving in all the closets, the rest of the tile was put in throughout the wet areas, our water heater was put in and the rest of the door knobs and light switches and our stairwell railing. We are very pleased with it!

Here's a pic of me and my BFF Tiff.......love her, gorgeous girl!


No comments: