Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No work, all play

Yesterday was a day off from work for me; not for the hubby. :(

I went to look at our house. We got lighting installed throughout, sinks, toilets, faucets, the tile is finished, a dishwasher, deck railings and I think that's it. We have been faced with a dilemma. We have too much stuff and not enough space. I didn't think it was going to be possible, but dad has given us a lot and I guess we had more than we thought, so we are going to have to figure out what to take and what to sell in our garage sale. I know it will all work out just fine. I don't want our house to be cluttered and too full, but I can also be sort of a pack rat so it will be hard to let things go.

We both went to the dentist yesterday and got our teeth cleaned. It was a new place and I liked it. The dentist actually recognized me. She went to Dunedin and graduated a year after me. Wow! She has done a lot in 9 years! Good news is my teeth look great and there was no mention of $6000 worth of crowns like my last dentist had wanted to do! Sean, however, has a cavity. Poor baby!

I also got the 18 stitches out of my hip yesterday. All is well and the biopsy came back as a cyst so that's good! I have a pretty nice scar.

I went grocery shopping and cleaned then house.

I also went to the mall and bought 3 new Bucs shirts for the new season. I am super excited for football. I also got a new itrip to play my ipod in the car, but the stupid thing doesn't work and its brand new. Sean will be taking it back tomorrow. Oh and I got Starbucks. :O) That's the end of my $25 gift card....wah!

No comments: