Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Paper work, Scrapbooking....oh....and Drug Testing

I had yesterday off from work. My day started with the usual get stuff done around the house and make sure Sean is taken care of before he goes off to work. I then went to get drug tested. It is a requirement upon entrance into the vet tech program. Mapquest gave me totally wacky directions and so that was not cool, but I did get a scenic drive, which was nice. The water looked gorgeous and so was the day. It was crazy there. They won't let anyone accompany me to the lab (not that I was trying to bring anyone with me), they wouldn't let me wash my hands after peeing or flush the toilet or carry my purse and they made sure I wasn't stashing anything in my pockets. It made me feel uncomfortable even though I was not smuggling in someone else's urine, nor do I do drugs.

After that I drove all over Dunedin and Clearwater trying to find a place to notarize paperwork for school. That took forever, but I finally got it done.

Then I came home and scrap booked from 11 to 5:30!!!!! I got my book done on our town home (well it is up-to-date, there of course will be more pics). I also got a book done from our trip to AZ and then another book done of just random stuff. I heart scrap booking!

The 2 dogs we were pet sitting left yesterday after staying with us for 2 1/2 weeks. My dad was thrilled to see them go. The owner gave us $240 (an extra $40 than what she really owed us so that was cool). It went straight to our "moving to Sierra Vista, AZ" fund. Now we have $451 and we only started saving less than a month ago! YAYA!!

I watched the Tori and Dean marathon all yesterday afternoon and last night and we had steaks on the grill. Yum!

It was a very productive, nice day off. :O)

2 comments:

Becca said...

ugh! Tori and Dean? Really? That girl annoys the living crap out of me. LOL.
So how do you really feel about scrapbooking? LOL

HB said...

Huh. I think their show is cute and they seem pretty down to earth to me.

Scrap booking is fun.