Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just the 2 of us

I am alone at home with Ryan for the first time. My mom left early this morning. :( How I will miss her and Sean and Ryan will, too. She (and my MIL) were such a HUGE help. I am doing good, just me and the Mister, but it is a little quiet and lonely around here. I actually had to make my own breakfast for the first time in like 11 weeks! Things are getting back to normal, well the new normal any way. Thanks mom for everything and I hope you have a safe trip home and you feel better. We love you and miss you! Sean is at work, but only works a 1/2 day so he should be home by 12:30 or so.

My mom and I took Ryan to Honeymoon Island for like 20 minutes yesterday so my mom could get in the ocean. It was gorgeous out, but very hot and Ryan was starting to get hungry.

Tiffany is in town so her and her mom came to visit yesterday. She is 6 months prego and looks great. Hopefully I will see her again before she goes back to NY. She is only here until Monday. They gave us a wipey warmer! :)

Dad, grandparents and Uncle Steve came over last night to see us and to see my mama before she left. It was a good visit, but Ryan was fussy. Yesterday was the first day of him being fussy and nothing soothed him, but eating, but then he would only eat in 10 minute spurts. It started around 5 p.m. and last until we went to bed. Poor little guy. OK, speaking of, he is in his swing and I am eating, but he is starting to cry, so I must go now. I guess it's not too quiet around here! :)

No comments: