Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mommy time

My MIL took me for a mani/pedi yesterday and I got my eyebrows waxed. It felt so good to be pampered again. I really needed that. I was used to doing it once a month but hadn't been since February because of everything. I REALLY missed my little boy, but Sean and Ryan had some good quality time together. He was starved when I got back. We tried to time it well, but I guess he had been hungry for about 45 minutes before we got back. We were only gone less than 3 hours!!! Hungry little man.

He has been getting more cute things from people! I love all the packages! He got banana PJ pants so his new nickname is Mr. Banana Pants. hee hee

We took him by my work to show him off. Dr. Supow didn't even recognize me. It was funny. I don't think I look that different. Of course skinnier but I still have some belly to lose. I almost fit in my pre-preggo pants, but I would have to squeeze in them and that wouldn't be good for the incision. The steri-strips come off today! I am feeling better and better everyday.

We went to Publix last night but me and Ryan sat in the car. I just can't expose him to all those germies!

He found his thumb!!!! It's cute. He loves to chew on his hands and fingers. It is really soothing to him.

I must get in the shower. I can't believe it is noon already!

No comments: