Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

We finally tried out the electric breast pump my MIL gave me. Let me just say funny. I don't even think I can or want to explain the "action" of a breast pump, but I will just say comical. It scared Allie! More importantly, it worked! I fed Ryan and then pumped and was still able to get 3 ounces. After that we showered and I was still leaking! Can we say milk!?

We went grocery shopping yesterday at Walmart market. it's an OK store. It's nice because it's close and we had a gift certificate so we didn't have to spend any of our own money.

We went to my grandma's for a cookout with my dad, uncle and cousin. The weather was nice and Ryan did really well.

We ended the night watching the Jon and Kate Plus 8 season premiere. Oh my, drama with them now. It's sad for the kids. That's why if Sean and I are blessed with a ton of babies like we would love to have, we will not do a reality show for TLC or Discovery Health!

My mom and Mike got a web cam now too, so now my in-laws, both sis in-laws and bro in-law all have web cam to see Ryan. Nice thing about it is Skype is free so we can talk any time at no charge.

Sean is back to work today and it's just me and the little guy. We are missing daddy, but excited he has tomorrow off.

Thank you to my wonderful husband for serving our country and fighting for our freedom. I will never forget the sacrifices you made for all of us and I am eternally grateful. You are my hero. I love you!

2 comments:

Becca said...

LOL LOL OMG the pump is hilarious isn't it!? The first time i used it i about died!

HB said...

It was pretty funny! Allie truly was freaked out by it. Also, a little embarrassing to do in front of hubby, but hey after all he's seen, that was no biggie. Even Ryan was wondering what I was doing. Like Hey mama why you feeding that thing, that's MINE!