Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Neverending pile of laundry

We are doing A LOT of laundry around here. Loads everyday. Mr. Ryan pees on things. A lot. Usually his mama! Yesterday, we changed his outfit four times because of pee. He also got poop on his socks and spit up on everything and peed on our bed and his swing. Yah, lots of laundry! Silly little boy!

I am proud of myself. We went for a walk by the water last night and I was able to walk pretty far! We also got to test out Ryan's wheels, which I think he liked, he slept the whole time. We just made it down there to see the sunset. It was gorgeous.

And yes, Becca, I understand the part about missing L&D. Even though mine was by C-section, I do miss the whole experience. I think me and Sean could have lots of kids if God allows. It the the most precious thing ever. I have been watching Baby Story on TLC during the day. You would think I would be sick of it. I just love pregnancy and babies!

Ryan's cord fell off yesterday. :O) I think it looks pretty good. There is a little bit of blood, but I think that is normal.

I am back on the schedule at work. I go back June 15th. I will be working 7-7 on Mondays and Wednesdays and then 2 Saturdays a month, which is like 9-2. I feel very blessed that work is doing this for me. I am happy I will get to work a little, but most days I will be with my son. :)

Off to download pics for my mom.

No comments: