Sunday, May 25, 2008

And who are you again?

After a morning filled with to- dos (homework, cleaning the house, Publix, Walgreen's, the bank), I got to do something nice for my husband. That doesn't happen often. I surprised him and took him to the cinema cafe to see Indiana Jones 4. Well, he wasn't that surprised. He was when I told him to get in the car, and he obliged to keeping his eyes closed for the duration of the ride with no peeking, but he said he could "feel" where the car was headed. So, the movie was really good. I only nodded off 3 or 4 times, which is really good for me since I cannot stay awake in a dark, cool room with a movie playing. As a matter of fact, if I sit in one place for longer than 20 minutes, my eyes get heavy. Maybe I am a borderline narcoleptic.

We visited new clients - 2 Yorkies and 1 cat (outdoor, did not actually meet) oh and the owners. We will be pet sitting for them for like 2 weeks. They were all very nice, cute dogs and it is going to be fun to help them out and spend time with their puppy dogs.

Sean and I then went down to Flanagan's in downtown Dunedin and meet up with Robin. I guess twice yearly the Dunedin High Guild holds a pub crawl. 5 dollars buys a ticket. Then we got 1 drink at Flanagan's, one at Dunedin Brewery and one at Chick-a-Boom Room. Not bad for $5. Sean and I were able to hang at the first 2 pubs, but didn't make the Boom. It was great to see Robin. It had been years.

On our way home, we ran into my stats teacher dining outside with some friends. Only problem was he recognized me and Sean and Sean and I recognized that we knew the face, but not the person, so it made for a very odd moment, since we stopped at their table and just stared at them, hoping to recall who the heck this person was, but to no avail. Well, then we walked away. We must have looked like idiots.

We might actually get to church on time this morning. Woo-Hoo!

No comments: