Thursday, May 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Nic. I have no idea if she reads my blog, but hopefully she does. We have lost touch over the months, not sure why, but I think of her often and wonder how she is doing. I don't know what happened b/c we used to talk all the time! Almost daily. I do know that we all get busy and time slips by, but we have gone a couple of months without saying what's up. I miss her much. This seems to be the norm with my friendships these days. Again, not sure why. I know busy lives equal not much time to chat, but aren't people and relationships more important than work, errands and chores? I am not pointing any fingers, b/c it most certainly is a lot my fault. How come in middle and high school all we think about are friends and avoiding what little responsibility we had and as adults we become boring and stuffy and think about doing, not stopping and being? And hey friendships are supposed to equate to living longer. At this point, I better quit a couple of bad habits (like smoking and not always eating the most healthily - is that a word?). I am not bitter or angry, just disappointed and mad at myself for not being a better friend. Or maybe I just lost my girls, but they still have their girls. Hhhhmmm.

I sound poopie today. FYI: I am in a good mood. :P

Any way long story long.

HAPPY BDAY NIC!

No comments: