Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mrs. Brightside

After work yesterday, we spent some time with the cats at the Humane Society. Then we went over to Post Apartments Rocky Point to take a peek at their floor plans. Pretty nice. I always had good experiences with Post in Atl. We lived in 2 different complexes of theirs. They have huge pools, activities (parties), nice landscaping, etc. We really liked the ones we looked at yesterday and we have yet another backup plan if other things don't work out. The best part is the locale. On Courtney Campbell Cswy between Tampa and Clw. So, hey, if we don't get the house in Tarpon, then there is always the town homes in Clearwater, the apartments I just talked about or there are 2 other houses in Tarpon that we are interested in. Can we say prepared?

Now if I could only be content in my job right now. I have been experiencing a lot of anxiety and stress. I guess I am just not as happy as I used to be. I mean there are definite advantages to it and things I really do still like, but I am ready to work in a vet clinic. I know I just have to be patient. God will move me when he feels it is time. Maybe I will be in the same place for more years or maybe months or weeks. Who knows. But I gotta remain positive and look on the bright side of things. At least I am employed and getting paychecks and I get to work from home and spend time with my hubby and I make good money and I like my boss and coworkers. Down side is I am bored and need a change. But God does not agree at this point. I need to be thankful. And pray lots! It could just be a valley and I will find the peak again soon. I know most people have ups and downs, that is probably all it is.

No comments: