Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My 20 Cents Worth (have u noticed there isn't a cent symbol on the keyboard?)

I am so thankful for our volunteer coordinator at the Humane Society. See, I have been stressing about how we would fit it in to our schedule to keep going there weekly since I am doing hours in the vet clinic and also with school starting back, BUT she is allowing us to be very flexible. We had a Friends of Felines (or as Uncle Steve thought I said - Friends of Sea Lions) meeting last night. We were able to talk to her afterwards and basically while I am doing the 80 vet clinic hours we can come in to see the cats Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays each week. Yay, I know we can fit it in one of those days each week. Now, if we can only figure out what to do at the hospital. I doubt they can be that flexible with us, but we never know. We will have to talk to Karen the coordinator there at the end of this month.

I will leave with a couple of happiness tips:
1. Never have regrets.
2. Live in the moment.
3. Follow your dreams (don't just dream 'em, do 'em)
4. Being happy is in your control; it is a choice.
5. Happiness comes from the inside, not from the external world.
6. Positive thinking, no dwelling on the negative.

AND:
1. Laugh lots
2. Care deeply
3. Love generously
4. Speak kindly
5. Give often
6. Leave the rest to GOD!

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

sbrewner said...

you said it all babe. love you lots!

HB said...

Love you longtime