Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sucking It Up

Saturday was good. Could have been worse, could have been better. I cleaned and listened to Jimmy Eat World and cried a lot. I did some Yoga to try and clam myself mentally and physically. Then I locked myself out of the house on my way to recycle. Sean had to come home from work and let me in. I started doing research on my paper. I think I am going to do Jesus as related to Islam beliefs. I spent a lot of time with the kittens and washed my bedding. Then I went to the Humane Society for a few hours. Next up, mani/pedi (was badly needed). When I got home, Sean was home from work. We were supposed to go to dinner last night for our date night/BD celebration, but instead we had a long talk. We agreed that while this first week was hard and there are certain things about our jobs that remind us of the Marine Corps and we are starting to feel all anxious and stressed, we are very happy with our current situations and would not want to lose our new changes over old fears. We will have to constantly remind ourselves that this life is different than the old one. We will get over this I know and it will take time - way more than a week I'm sure. One day at a time. One moment at a time. We literally make ourselves sick over missing each other and it just isn't healthy for us mentally or physically. So, we decided it is time to put on our game faces and go out there and get 'em! (lame).

Unfortunately, Sean found out last night someone from his job stole $60 from his wallet. He called the owner and hopefully it will be straightened out on Monday.

We spent the rest of the evening relaxing. The day started crummy and ended well.

No comments: