Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

We have officially turned in our other volunteer badges. We now have the month off from both the hospital and the Humane Society. Hopefully, it will give us the time we need to get my volunteering hours in and for Sean to get a lot done with the remodeling. We are really sad and would rather not take the time off, but at least we were able to recognize that something needed to change while we concentrate on the above-mentioned. I would rather trade in something else, but had no other options.

We filled out job applications at another vet clinic yesterday and are really excited about that. Our evening was spent in the hospital gift shop. Other than that, it was a normal workday Monday.

Oh yeah, I made a boo-boo with our bank. I paid for class and books last week, thinking that I was paying with the Visa when in all actuality I was paying with our Wachovia Visa check card. See we have 2 accounts, 1 checking that we have to have to have another account open that we just keep 100 in to keep it open. Then we have our savings account, which is what we use. Well, check cards only access the checking account so I charged 320.00, but we only had the 100 in there. They charged us a fee. Hopefully, we can get it straightened out today. That's what I get for being in a crappie mood that day and not paying attention to what I was doing.


2 comments:

sbrewner said...

no crappy moods today. Big smile and look up ;)

HB said...

YES