Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Mom Is My World

Mom:

This one is especially for you. I will not go into specifics because these are personal mom things and it is not my place to discuss her personal life on my blog without her consent. However, I can still talk about it in an indirect way.

First of all, I am very happy about the good news yesterday. I know things will work out and I have been praying for y'all a lot. This is something that you have wanted for a long time, so enjoy that it is finally being taken care of and just know that the end result will be fantastic.

Secondly, I am begging you to take better care of yourself. This is both for selfish reasons and for all the other people who love you reasons. You have so much to be happy about and God has been answering many of your prayers and has really blessed you. I know that things have been very difficult in your life, but try not to focus on the bad, that will only keep you down. You need to keep looking forward and ahead at all the good things that are going on in your life. I love you so much and cannot even bear to think about life without you. I know Mike and Sean feel the same way, as do many others. Won't it be so much better to feel healthy and just down right good on a regular basis than feeling crappy? Think of doing this for yourself, your health, Mike, us, your friends and our other family. Also, TC and Allie! : O) AND, grandchildren!!! I worry about you. I pray for you. When times get rough, there are so many positive outlets that you can focus your attention on rather than negative bad stuff. Also, I am here. Anytime day or night and so is Sean.

You are the best most wonderful mother and I am so lucky to have you. You mean the world to me and I miss you so incredibly much that it hurts. I am trying to be very patient for July, but it is hard.

Have a very happy day and God Bless you, mama!

1 comment:

sbrewner said...

Hettie you are right, and I will be there to help if I can. Love you two!