Saturday brought me both good and bad. Good that I got a facial. Always relaxing and always helps with my breakouts. EVERY woman should get microdermabrasion. I am telling you it is a miracle for my skin and not surgery. Who wouldn't do it? Next: Good that we got to spend time at HSP yesterday. Oh so VERY bad that we have to take the next 4 weeks off. I thought I would be okay with it, but I started to get really emotional. I feel like the cats need us there or maybe we need the cats. I don't know. I would like to think it is a a give-take relationship. I know it is what we have to do while I concentrate on getting 80 hours at a vet clinic and Sean works on the house.
We had a great meal with the family at Sam Seltzer's for Michelle's BD. The service and food was way better than the last time we were there. We still had to wait 40 minutes to be seated even though we had a reservation, but that's okay.
We didn't get to bed until 10:30 last night. That's late for us. I tried to sleep in, but couldn't so I got up around 5:30.
Today is Mom's Mike's BD so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I will leave you with 10 things that I am grateful for:
1. My husband
2. My family and friends
3. Our church
4. The beauty of morning time
5. My iPod
6. Jimmy Eat World
7. That micro is over after Tuesday's final
8. Working from home
9. My health
And 10 things I could do without:
1. Being so far away from my family and friends
2. Knowing that Pastor Trail is not doing well
3. Being tired all the time
4. My iPod being fussy all the time and not ever wanting to work and getting all staticky
5. The fact that Jimmy Eat World only graced us with their presence 1 time on a like 50 year tour! What's up with that? Florida haters. But they have been to Cali like 20 times, but of course only once while we were living there.
6. That I have a final on Tuesday in Micro
7. Working. I wish I was rich. Well, not really. Okay, well maybe a little rich.
8. Allie not being able to ever make up her mind whether she wants to be in or outside, which means I let her in/take her out about 50 times a day.
9. That Allie refuses to go potty unsupervised
10. Poop patrol