Saturday, April 26, 2008

A LIttle Bit Of This & That

Florida is paradise. Yesterday we got some good lounging by the pool time. Uggh, putting on a suit again is never fun. I lay out at stare at all the yuck things I don't like about my body. Real nice and relaxing huh! I wonder if there will ever come a time when I will want to wear a one piece suit or maybe a full body wet suit or better yet a padded snow suit, b/c I will get so fed up with my imperfections. I am thankful for what the Lord gave me (or did not give me in some cases); I think it is a woman thing to see the bad. Ya know how like when we get undressed and we just see everything staring right back at us (pimples, fat, cellulite, jiggly skin, freckles, moles, scars, unwanted hair, etc.).

We had a nice dinner with the family at Capogna's and then a crazy game of Uno with the grandparents. Let me tell you they get evil with their Uno game. It is a very big deal. They usually play 2xs a week for some money. It was the 1st time Sean and I joined them. Crazy bunch, but it was fun!

Please pray for our Pastor who hurt his back and is not doing well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE SHELLY! Love ya!

Here is my mom's website with her photography. Check it out. She is so talented and gifted at capturing beautiful images and creating lasting art that seems to jump out of the frame and come alive. Sometimes I just sit and stare in awe at some of the work we have hanging on our walls. Like Mike said, I am probably biased, but I still cannot praise her enough!
http://www.lizhampton.com/

Been meaning to recommend this blog too. It's great!
http://www.kadiprescott.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

sbrewner said...

You are so right!!! Naked woman!! I love you sweetheart. You don't seem to notice my imperfections even though I can clearly point them out to you. You are perfect and wonderful. My princess

HB said...

Thanks babe!