Monday, April 20, 2009

BB's Nursery

Our little BB is almost to the end of his/her time line on my blog! So amazing! It's crazy to think I am close to the end.

It has been a very relaxing morning. Looks like rain any moment. Joy and her boys came to visit, Kari should be here any moment and Faithlynn is bringing lunch. Pastor Trail went deep sea fishing and she cooked up some of the fish he caught and is bringing that to me. Should be tasty.

Sean and I had a delightful weekend. Very relaxing. Sean got my car detailed so my ride is all clean for baby, but of course it looks like rain today. At least the inside is clean. We organized the nursery. I camped out in there and directed Sean (with his input, of course) as to where I wanted things. Nursery is done now. It looks good! I still want the Bunny Meadow border, lamp and mobile, but other than that there isn't too much left. We still need more hangers (that's why there are still clothes on the floor). We decided to hang all the 0-3's and the rest of the clothes we put in drawers, along with blankets, burp clothes, receiving blankets, towels, wash clothes, socks, bibs, hats, etc. The changing table is organized now too. We put baby care in one basket and burp cloths and receiving blankets in the other one. We put diapers in the diaper stacker. Got all the trash out of there and everything that was all over the floor. Organized the rest of the closet, etc. I am very pleased. We could not have done it without the help of all of our friends. They made it very easy to finish and we appreciate all they did. It was a lot of work. The bouncy chair is in the nursery and of course the bassinet is in our room. The swing and pack and play are downstairs, along with a diaper caddy, which will probably help sooo much. I am sure we will rearrange another gajillion times, but for now I am happy.

Other than that, we watched a bunch of movies, read a lot, did puzzles, ate a lot and just enjoyed being together. Good weekend I say.

Here are the pics of our little peanut's nursery. Our little one is starting out good, what with his own room all decorated, 2 beds, own bathroom, lots of stuff, WOW! I stressed so much we wouldn't have anything and now the kid has a bigger wardrobe than I do! And guess what....that's exactly how I want it. We are so grateful, I don't think we have spent any of our own money. God has so taken care of us, as he always does, so why do I always forget and get stressed out when it isn't on my schedule???????? Trust in Him!








2 comments:

Becca said...

Looks like you guys are all set!

HB said...

Yah! U like?