Saturday, April 18, 2009

Typing the pounds on

I just finished a yummy breakfast(served in bed of course) that Sean just made me. Omelet, toast and grapefruit.

I don't think I have much to talk about today. Joy came over yesterday. Her and Autumn bought us a super nice swing. we also got a bouncer chair and more bath stuff, medicine stuff, hangers, etc. She spent some time here putting all of munchkin's clothes away. What a woman - she has laryngitis and was still over here doing that! I can't believe how stressed I would get because I didn't think we would ever get everything we need for the nursery and look at where we are now!!!!??? We can't even think of too much that we DO need. It's amazing! Thank you immensely!!!!!

Sean is pretty concerned about the lack of weight gain. He made me potato salad, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, a salad, cornbread and cake last night. Wow, just typing that makes me gain a pound I'm sure! I told him he needs to relax and not be so focused on it! I think things are better this morning, but I know he is still concerned.

We have our whole weekend together and I am thrilled about that!

No comments: