Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!!

It's crazy to think my C-section was scheduled for arounds 8 a.m. this morning! It's 10:25 and by now we probably would have met our precious little baby and known the all important boy or girl answer! Of course there is a little part of me that would have been just fine with meeting our child today, but I know that baby still in my tummy is way better and I get more time to enjoy being pregnant and God has us right where he wants us. I wonder where He has us going next????? I'm very curious to see what the u/s will show next Tuesday. I also know that we have to take one day at a time, we could have a baby today any way, we just never know, only He does.

I am starting to feel nauseous again like the first trimester. It makes it hard to eat much, well for that reason and the fact I have no room for my food to go! Faithlynn brought us dinner and me breakfast this morning. She is such an amazing cook!

We watched 7 Pounds last night. Interesting movie. I think we liked it.

We got some incredible news. It seems some people at church want to pay some of our bills. Sean and I don't even know what to think or say about it. We feel so blessed. We don't know much else about it or who it is, but we are just amazed. It's not like us to hand over some of our bills, but Pastor Trail said that if God has impressed upon their hearts to help us like that, then we don't have a place to stop God from working within them. He is right. My biggest hope is that Sean and I can help others the way we have been helped.

Well, we are about out of cell phone minutes - ahhhh!!!!! - How am I gonna go until May 7th without talking on the phone (unless it's the free nights and weekends). What will I do with myself????

No comments: