Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Resurrection Day!

Happy Easter!!!!!!! Me and Sean are just sitting here, enjoying our time together. We are missing not being able to be at our church, but it is quite Easter-ery in our room. Especially with the singing, jumping rabbit that my MIL gave us.

We are getting this pack-n-play!!!! http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4308594 It's pretty cute. We got more onesies and diapers from a girl at church that we don't even know.

While Sean was at the house yesterday, he had a pleasant conversation with our Russian neighbors (the ones, if you recall, that were leaving poop on our doorstep). Any way, I guess he told Sean that our other neighbors next to us, the guy, got into a wreck, probably drinking and driving and maybe ran from cops and parked his car in our driveway, maybe to hide the evidence? Not to secretive since he lives right next door to us! So, he left a huge fluid spill on our nice white driveway. And the Russian neighbor said the support beam in the back under our deck may be leaning. Yikes! Time to call Beazer. Sean didn't check it out yet; I think dad will today.

Dad came to visit last night, nice to see him b/c we are missing our Easter family time. Everyone is getting together for brunch today at my grandma's. I wonder if the cafeteria here has an Easter feast?? I'm hungry!

2 comments:

Becca said...

yay for more baby supplies. I hope you get the package today....maybe i'll track it for fun. :)

HB said...

I heart baby stuff! I hope we get the package too. If you do track it, let me know. :)